Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It's here! It's here!

This jacket arrived in the mail today. I bought it for myself for my birthday. I had looked at it in December when it cost $70 and decided that was way too much for a jacket I didn’t really need. Then Brooks was nice enough to send me a link to their winter clearance sale page and there is was for $28. $28!! So I bought it.

I shop for almost everything online. I hate stores, people, lines. I like tracking my purchases and waiting for the delivery person to show up and drop it off. I have only bought a few things I didn’t like and had to send back. I only shop at stores that have free returns.

It’s warm enough to run outside today (45 degrees), but I’m working until 5:00 and it’s been raining for most of the day. I really don’t enjoy splashing through puddles.

Maybe tomorrow I’ll find time show off my Brooks ID Elite jacket to the world.

Stats:
0 miles, 0:00 minutes, 0:00 pace (slacker!)

No comments:

Post a Comment