Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March races

I got in a treadmill run after work today. I could have run outside, but it was just too cold. I am so sick of the cold. Next week I turn the clock ahead for daylight saving time which will give me another hour of daylight to run in. That will be nice. I have a hard time getting out of work before 5:00.

I am signed up for three races this month:

St. Patrick’s 4-miler this Saturday
John McKenna Memorial 5K on the 16th
40th Annual Forks XV (15) K Run on the 24th

The 15K run will be a good test for my half marathon in May. It’s a mostly flat course until the last mile and a half which is all up hill.

I still plan on doing a long run on Sunday. I’m interested to see in my hydration cocktail will work. I’ve been running the trails at Otsiningo Park, but I’m starting to get bored with the place. Speaking of bored, I also need to find some new music. I download mixes from Rock My Run, but it’s hard to find something that doesn’t have terrible songs mixed in with good ones. There’s no way to edit the mixes. I avoid anything that has that “Moves Like Jagger” song in it. I really hate that song.

Stats:
3.3 miles, 31:05 minutes, 9:25 pace


No comments:

Post a Comment